| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Strasbourg in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with occasional rain. Just 80mm (3.1in) of fluid accrues during on average 13 days.
- In August the blue above Strasbourg is a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:00 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:18.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Strasbourg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Strasbourg, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Strasbourg: